Walk-a-thon this Friday!
Friday, May 17th 2019
- Students must turn in their Walk-a-thon envelopes and permission slips by Thursday, May 16th to their teacher. The walk will be at our school campus.
- Our students’ fundraising goal is $50, but any little bit counts. Students that meet their goal will be given a certificate and entered into a raffle where they can win gift cards, museum passes, and more!
- The class that collects the most donations gets a class party!
- Shaved ice forms and money is also due by Thursday to your child’s teacher. Parents can purchase shaved ice on Friday (after the kids are served).
- Please make sure students are in comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. The weather should be nice. The class colors are as follows:
TK- Yellow 2nd- Grey 5th- Blue
KINDER- Green 3rd- Black 6th – Tie Dye
1st- Disney 4th- Stripes 7th- Red 8th – Purple
- After the walk portion of our day, we will have a school-wide family picnic. Parents are welcome to join! If you arrive after 8:30am, parking will be available at the Loyola parking lot on Fedora and 15th. Security will guide you where to park.
- FOOD SALE! Delicious taquitos, nachos, drink, coffee & pan dulce will be sold. All proceeds will go towards our walk-a-thon fundraising total.
- Dismissal is at 12:15pm. Day care will be available.