There are a number of financial assistance opportunities offered at St. Thomas that make it possible for our deserving students to receive a solid Catholic education, despite financial hardships.
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
All St. Thomas students are eligible for the need-based Tuition Award Program (TAP) offered by the Catholic Education Foundation. Each eligible student who applies and meets requirements is invited to apply for a $1,000 scholarship award. Please see below for income guidelines and application.
2018-2019 Academic School Year
HERITAGE Scholarship Fund
The St. Thomas Heritage Fund works to maintain affordable tuition rates for our families. In order to be considered for a scholarship through the St. Thomas Heritage Fund, you must fill out a CEF application and submit proof of income documents.
Our mission calls us to serve our community and parishioners and we are pleased to offer special tuition rates to all registered parishioners of St. Thomas the Apostle Church.
Accepted Financial Documentation
- This year’s current and completed income tax returns (1040s) or
- This year’s W-2s or end-of-year pay stubs.
- Formal letter of disbursement for Unemployment, Disability and/or Social Security.
- Formal letter of disbursement for Cal Fresh, Cal Works, and/or WIC.
- Court order of alimony and/or child support.
For more information on our financial aid program, contact the Principal, Mr. Michael Santa Maria »