If you have walked through the halls of St. Thomas the Apostle School, you know that this is a special place. For many students, St. Thomas is a home away from home. For our alumni, near and far, recent to past, St. Thomas will always be a place that brings a sense of family and true sense of home. Our alumni are an important part of the St. Thomas family and we encourage alumni to reconnect with us and share the impact St. Thomas has made in their life. We are overjoyed when alumni are involved in our community, whether it be as a donor, volunteer, or as a parent of a St. Thomas student.
Please remember the doors of St. Thomas are always open for you and your family. Feel free to visit us anytime. Our students love when supporters of our school come and visit! To stay updated with upcoming events and fundraising campaign, please fill out the form below to join our Alumni database.
We are St. Thomas!
- Bishop Gabino Zavala, Class of 1965
- Dr. Marie Joyce, Class of 1995, President of Rio Hondo College (retired)
- Christopher Calderon, SJ. Class of 1998; Christopher graduated from Loyola High School and University of San Francisco. Christopher took final vows to the Society of Jesus and is a Jesuit.
- Raymond Saborio, Class of 1985, Current Principal of Sacred Heart High School in Lincoln Heights
- Jennifer Bonilla, Class of 2006, Jennifer received a full scholarship to Marymount High School and a full athletic scholarship to play Division I volleyball at the University of Illinois. Jennifer now coaches at Sacred Heart High School in Lincoln Heights.
- Recent Alumni are currently enrolled in prestigious universities such as Loyola Marymount University, University of Southern California, Mount St. Mary’s College, University of California at Los Angeles, and many more.