School Uniform Information
Uniform Sale August 7th from 9am-2pm
Dear St. Thomas families,
As you know, we are working with a new school uniform vendor for the 2018-2019 school year. Cambridge Uniforms will be at St. Thomas on August 7th from 9am-2pm.
Please take note of the updated uniform policy modifications. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office.
Modifications & Additions to the School Uniform
The following changes become effective on the first day of school: August 14th, 2018. These modifications and additions are in an effort to have our students be more academically presentable. The new guidelines will be reflected in the 2018-2019 Parent/Student Handbook. We appreciate your support and compliance with our added uniform policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school office.
- Uniform shirts, including PE shirts, must be tucked in at all times.
- Solid white socks only with no logos or emblems.
- Socks must cover the ankle at all times.
- Black dress shoes must be worn to all masses, Friday weekly mass, and liturgical celebrations. (May be slip-on, with laces, and/or modest buckle. No boots of any kind.)
- Athletic tennis shoes may be worn on non-church days. Tennis shoes must be all black, no colored logos/emblems must be black, white sole is permitted.
- No Converse, Chuck Taylors, and/or Converse style shoes permitted. (May be worn on free dress days.)
- Solid white knee high socks must be worn when wearing jumper or skirt. If wearing pants or shorts, socks must cover the ankle.
- On cold days, only solid white tights may be worn. (No lace tights or tights with designs/images are allowed.)
- All hair bows must be solid navy blue or white, with no designs/patterns.
- Black belt must be worn daily. (Except on PE day.)